Windsor House General Information
- Superb sea and mountain views from all flats.
- Background night storage heating included.
- Additional electric heaters available if required.
- Electricity by £2 or £1 meter.
- Car parking on the road outside Windsor House is unrestricted.
- Kitchens have full-size electric stove, microwave, toaster, fridge and table to seat four.
- Each flat sleeps up to 4 people.
- Prices include bedding for the double bed, kitchen towels, bath and hand towels.
- Additional bedding is charged at £15 per person.
- Cots are available.
- For a group of people or a large family it is worth considering taking either two or all three of the flats, thereby having a very flexible combination of bedrooms, lounges and facilities.
- Shower room or bathroom and W.C.
The journey by car to Windsor House can be spectacular and include the scenery of the Snowdonia National Park, only a few miles northeast of Criccieth.
A train journey to Criccieth Station, only ten minutes stroll from Windsor House, is an adventure in itself. From whichever part of the UK one travels, the final leg of the journey from Machynlleth to Criccieth offers magnificent views over Cardigan Bay.
Collection service is available from local public transport links.
Cars can be parked on the road outside Windsor House.
In the flagged front garden area there are benches and a small table for visitors to enjoy the scenery and the sound of the waves.
There are three steps into the hallway; the doors are wide enough to take a wheelchair, which can be left folded in the hallway.
At Windsor House we are making a gallant attempt to recycle as much refuse as possible. If you wish to take part in this venture it would be most appreciated. In the entrance hall there is the opportunity to leave your recyclable waste.
Payment is by cash (Pounds Sterling or Euros) or Sterling cheque on arrival
PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO K. HAMLETT
A £50, non-refundable deposit, on booking and the balance paid by cash or cheque on or before arrival.
Cancellation, less than 3 weeks before arrival, will result in 80% of the booking cost being payable. After arrival date 100% will be charged.
Please note that it is a condition of rental that the flat is clean and tidy when you leave.